fresh trash!
The cave that is there holding all the black inside.
Looked like there was no place for us.
But we took light in there and saw it shrink.
Making room for us.
And all the light shrunk and died.
And we turned back, black.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Are we really that shallow and superficial? Or is the result of forgetfulness and the passing of time? It could be the latter, because som...
-
Turning 23 is not a big deal, says my wise friend. So I explain to him how when you are 22 you are closer to 21 so random acts of craziness...
-
It all started with the Secret Seven and the Famous Five . At the tender age of seven, I wanted to solve mysteries, have English muffins (h...
-
I don’t pray. I don’t ask for anything from Him. Because I think He already knows what I want. And if He wants me to have it, He will giv...
-
According to John Galt, selfishness is both moral and practical. Explain what he means by this and how events of the story illustrate and dr...
-
She stepped on the pedal, Ryan’s school must have left by now. Damn this traffic, she cursed. Making her five year old son wait was not a ha...
-
My train passed over the bridge slowly. And I saw the water sparkling below. I saw the sun in every wave of the green waters. And on looking...
-
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotle...
-
I have read a lot of Ruskin Bonds novels and I have to say that he writes amazingly. I know how difficult it is to describe simple things, s...
-
How would you feel if happiness, as close to you as your next breath, was taken away from you? This book, as the author claims, is a diary...
About Me
Followers
Featured Posts
- angry
- annoying
- assignment
- atlas shrugged
- Audrey Niffenegger
- Auschwitz
- ayn rand
- bored
- Break up
- city
- cousins
- dad
- death
- essay
- family
- father
- God
- Her fearful symmetry
- hindustan times
- Hitler
- interview
- John Galt
- journalism
- life
- longing
- love
- madness
- mary oliver
- mass killing
- OC
- pain
- poem
- poetry
- questions
- ramayan
- rebel
- rhythm
- Robert Creeley
- sad
- savage
- scars
- scary
- spasming
- Star
- suicide
- summer day
- tabish khair
- train journeys
- travel
- weird
- When there is nothing left to burn You have to set yourself on fire
- world trip
3 comments:
Superbly brilliant! I love the way you have described the coal mine - combustion of coal as the focal point. This post is hot!
:)
you found a new meaning in my post friend!
Beautifully written!
Post a Comment