Mass Killing Mayhem

I read about this place in Poland where the Jews were exterminated. The Auschwitz concentration camp. Now, it has been converted to a museum depicting the terror of the holocaust.
I feel hope shrivel every time I see those images, of the prisoners' shoes, their hair, suitcases, all collected in different rooms before the mass gassing. They killed approximately 6000 very single day.
I wonder what we are to call these people. What happened to them is beyond comprehension. They were murdered because of one fools command. They were denied all civil rights. Hitler upped the brutality of cold blooded madness by several thousand notches. I hope such worthless and destructive hatred will never be instilled in anyone again.

3 comments:

Kris Bass said...

Have your read The Night? Or Survival in Auschwitz? My ex-boyfriend Alan is a survivor of the holocaust! I have The Night! I'll lend you if you want to read up about the holocaust!

Shadab Malik said...

watch "The Pianist".
Its a nice movie.

@KrisBass, sorry about your ex-bf..

raining words said...

Yeah I have watched the movie. Spectacular acting by Adrian Brody...

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Popular Posts

Followers

Featured Posts