head pain

My head is throbbing with pain but I cannot take a break. The pain is so very real. I can feel every part of my brain bursting with it. But I plug in my headphones and make it worse, increase the volume and get dizzy with the noise mixing with my ache. The drums roll and it gets hard to type. My fingers tremble with the hurt and I feel my entire existence sting. I wish I knew why I find this a better way to lighten up. Instead of popping a pill and putting it to rest, I make everything hurt and lose myself.

1 comments:

hari said...

Yes, but every time you try to see things others way, you will get a headache. ;)

People are not as bad as other people say, you know, they are much much worse... :P

Start living ;)

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Popular Posts

Followers

Featured Posts